Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A little something for the ladies!

Here are some small gifts I made for some special ladies in my life. They are Milk Bottle Manicure Sets as I call them. Basically, a dolled up Frappucino Bottle filled with a mini manicure set and polish. ( Both available in the Target $1 spot seasonally.) I used the SU! Heartfelt Thanks set (I always fall back on this tried and true set) and punched out the flower with the Scallop Square punch. Inked the edges with Chocolate Chip ink and added a bow. You can also see the little details that I added in the bottom of the bottle and on the lid. I used the Scalloped Circle punch for that as well as an old retired set called Circle of Friendship. I love those little circles with sayings. Especially the one that says "rubber stamper 24-7, tap, tap, tap" Too cute! Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Cate J said...

Very cool idea!

Rachel Bleich said...

What a great idea. Gotta love the $1 Spot!

Teresa Brooks said...

cute cute cute....love the idea!!

Karolee said...

Those are great! I have so many of those bottles sitting in the recycling. Now I know what to do with them.